Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Kinder Masters Of Play Festival promotion (the “Promotion”).
The Promoter and the Agency
- Ferrero (UK) Limited of 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, England, UB6 0HE, United Kingdom is the “Promoter”.
- Cirkle PR of Canon House, 27 London Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, United Kingdom, HP9 2HN is the “Agency”.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes the agents (including the Agency) and employees of the Promoter and its group companies, the families of such agents and employees, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration.
- Entrants may need to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize.
- Internet access is required. Entrants will be required to have a valid and active Facebook account.
How to Enter
- The Promotion will begin at 2:00pm on 27th March 2021 (the “Opening Time”) and will close at 4:00pm on 27th March 2021 (the “Closing Time”). The period from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing Time is the “Promotion Period”.
- Entrants can enter the Promotion once and can only win one prize.
- To enter: entrants must send in a story they have created with their child direct to the Kinder Facebook page, @kinderUKIRL, during the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Time. All entries received after the Closing Time will automatically be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method (including the setting up of multiple accounts with a social media channel) will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion but internet access and a Facebook account is required to enter.
- Entries which, in the Promoter’s opinion may be deemed offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, defamatory or which are unlawful will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Entries must not refer to any brand and / or company names other than those of the Promoter.
- Main Prizes: there are two main prizes available to be won, each consisting of a VIP family ticket (for 4 people; 2 adults and 2 children) to the Diversity 2022 tour, for any venue of the winner’s choice.
- Runner’s Up Prizes: there are 10 runner’s up prizes available to be won, each consisting of a signed copy of Jordan Banjo’s book, The Fly High Crew.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and cannot be sold on. Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize but are not expressly included, are the responsibility of the Winner.
Selection of the Winners
- All winners will be selected by the Promoter by 4:00pm on 27th March 2021, from all valid entries, under the supervision of an independent observer. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Winner Announcement and Delivery of the Prize
- The Winners of the Promotion will be announced on the Kinder Masters Of Play Festival storytelling session at 4:00pm on 27th March with Jordan Banjo (the “Notification Date”). The Winners will be asked to respond with a private direct message to accept the prize, to confirm and to provide a delivery address for delivery of the Prize.
- Winners will have 14 days from the Notification Date to respond to the message sent in accordance with clause 18. If a Winner does not claim the Prize by this date or does not provide a delivery address for delivery of the Prize, they will forfeit their Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the remaining eligible entries that were received in accordance with these Terms, should the Winner fail to respond or, if the Winners cannot accept the Prize for any reason.
- The Winners or, an individual aged 18 or over nominated by the Winners, may be required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery of the Prize.
Data Protection and Marketing
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, each entrant agrees to:
- (a) assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in your promotion entry and any accompanying material with full title guarantee; and
- (b) waive all moral rights in and to their entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. Each entrant agrees that it shall execute any document or instrument necessary to give effect to any assignment, grant of rights or waiver referred to in this clause 21
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided by them with their entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents (including the Agency) and its suppliers solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion. After the promotion the personal information will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain it. Entrants also acknowledge and agree that, in the event that they are selected as a Winner then their personal data as described in clause 24 may be used for the purpose set out in clause 24. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice. Should entrants have any questions or requests about the processing of personal information, or for additional information, they may contact the Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Winners agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and town or county of residence to announce them as the Winner of the Promotion and for any other purpose of promoting the Promotion, the Promoter’s business and business activities.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents (including the Agency) or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering the Promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by (i) these Terms (and (ii) the Promoter’s Privacy which can be found at https://www.kinder.com/uk/en/privacy-policy and, as applicable, (iv) https://www.facebook.com/policy.php . Any entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and the applicable terms set out in this clause will be disqualified.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers necessary.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in any way for the inability to meet delivery timeframes in the event of any national or local lockdowns, or any circumstances resulting from Covid-19 affecting the prize delivery supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the ability to meet these deadlines, the Promoter will fulfil its obligations as soon as it is reasonably possible.
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Each entrant accepts that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram respectively shall have no responsibility or liability to them in respect of or, in connection with this Promotion and further agree that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram respectively shall be released of any responsibility or liability in respect of this Promotion.