NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC who are 18 years of age or older with a valid email account as of the date of entry. Award of one of two Grand Prizes is subject to significant additional restrictions, including winner (a) having suitable property for its installation; (b) securing any necessary permits from government authorities; and (c) allowing contractors access for installation, as further detailed in the Official Rules. IF WINNER CANNOT COMPLY WITH GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS, GRAND PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED WITHOUT COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on 8/25/21 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/17/21. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. For complete details, including entry and prizing details, see Official Rules available at www.kinderjoybarbiesweeps.com Sponsor: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc., Parsippany, NJ 07054
BARBIE™ and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel. ©2021 Mattel.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Kinder Joy® Barbie® “You Can Be Anything” Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes" or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fortymeight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have a valid email account as of the date of entry ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees of Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. ("Sponsor"), Mattel, Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, Sponsor’s promotion, advertising and promotions agencies, including Administrator as defined below, and prize suppliers, including builder/supplier of the Grand Prizes of the two (2) Custom Playhouses (“Grand Prize” or “Custom Playhouse”) (and their respective employees, directors, officers and agents) (collectively, the "Released Parties"), and each member of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited or where restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Administrator’s server shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 25, 2021 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 17, 2021 ("Entry Period"). During the Entry Period, Eligible Entrants (each an "Entrant") may visit the Kinder Joy® Barbie® “ You Can Be Anything” Sweepstakes website at www.kinderjoybarbiesweeps.com and follow the on-screen directions to complete and submit the online entry form, which includes entering Entrant's first and last name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, telephone number if Entrant is selected and verified as a Grand Prize winner (See Rule 6 below for Grand Prize Disclosures and Restrictions that will need to be confirmed before verification), the Custom Playhouse will be installed at such address unless winner has provided Sponsor with acceptable written consent from an alternate property location owner, as discussed above) and e-mail address. As part of the entry procedure, you must select one of the two (2) Custom Playhouses (“A” or “B”) that you’d like to receive as the Grand Prize if your entry is selected in the random drawing and you are verified as a prize winner. BE CAREFUL IN SELECTING A CUSTOM PLAYHOUSE BECAUSE, ONCE SELECTED, YOUR CHOICE CANNOT BE CHANGED. Your selection of Custom Playhouse enters you into the pool for the random selection of such Custom Playhouse (See Rule 3 below). Once Grand Prize winners have been confirmed Twenty (20) secondary prizes will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or per email address during the Entry Period. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Additional Sweepstakes entries received from the same person or e-mail address after the first Sweepstakes entry received from that person or e-mail address will be void; egregious or repeated violations may result in disqualification from Sweepstakes. Receipt of entries may be acknowledged and, if so, any such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Entrants can enter via desktop computer or mobile device. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device, check with your mobile data carrier.
3. WINNER SELECTION-RANDOM DRAWING: Two (2) Grand Prize potential winners will be selected at random on or about September 18, 2021, with a separate Grand Prize drawing for each Custom Playhouse (“A” or “B”) available. There will be a separate random drawing for twenty (20) secondary prizes. The Grand Prize random drawing for each Custom Playhouse will consist solely of all eligible entries received which selected the corresponding Custom Playhouse on their entry (as per Rule 2 above). The secondary prize drawing will consist of a pool of all non-winning eligible entries from the two Grand Prize random drawing regardless of the Custom Playhouse selected. All Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating thereto. Odds of winning a Prize depends upon the number of Eligible Entries received for the applicable random drawing during the Entry Period.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted by Administrator via email and/or telephone, at Administrator's sole discretion and will be required to review, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery of same. (For Grand Prize winners, the Affidavit/Release is in addition to other waivers/releases/agreements that may be required in order to accept the Grand Prize as well as furnishing proof of ownership of property to which the Custom Playhouse will be installed or, in lieu thereof, acceptable written consent from the alternate property location owner.) At Sponsor's discretion, these documents may be supplied to potential winners online via e-mail. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same legal force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor/Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected from among all remaining Eligible Entries received for the applicable random drawing.
5. PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes and Twenty (20) Secondary prizes
GRAND PRIZE OPTION (A) DJ Playhouse
The custom DJ playhouse features: play DJ equipment, small stage, working lights (which have a standard 110V plug that fits into any US electrical system), a colorful dance floor, plexiglass windows (one that opens and closes), and functional Bluetooth speakers. Dimensions are approximately 6 ft. x 7 ft. x 8 ft. high.
GRAND PRIZE OPTION (B) Patisserie Playhouse
The custom Patisserie playhouse features: a kitchen area with play sink, fridge, counter and an arched display above, small table and chair, pastry display and cash register, working overhead light fixture (which has a standard 110V plug that fits into any US electrical system), plexiglass windows (one that opens and closes). Dimensions are approximately 6 ft. x 7 ft. x 8 ft. high
The playhouse will be delivered to the winner's home (as indicated on his/her Sweepstakes entry). The Playhouse to be delivered and installed by third party service of Sponsor's and/or Builder’s (“Builder”) sole choosing. Sponsor and its Builder will work with third parties in order to deliver the Custom Playhouse. SPONSOR, MATTEL, INC. AND SPONSOR’S AGENCIES (INCLUDING ADMINISTRATOR) MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND AS TO THE UNDERLYING WORKMANSHIP OR HABITABILITY OF THE PLAYHOUSE; WINNER EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY CLAIM HE/SHE MAY HAVE AGAINST SPONSOR, MATTEL, INC. AND SPONSOR’S AGENCIES (INCLUDING ADMINISTRATOR) UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY RELATIVE TO THE PLAYHOUSE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT HE/SHE HAS NO LEGAL RECOURSE AGAINST SPONSOR, MATTEL, INC. AND SPONSOR’S AGENCIES (INCLUDING ADMINISTRATOR) WITH REGARD TO ANY DEFECT IN OR RELATING TO THE PLAYHOUSE. THE ONLY WARRANTIES – IF ANY – AS TO THE PLAYHOUSE ARE THOSE PROVIDED BY THE BUILDER/SUPPLIER OF SAME. Presentation ceremony with Builder may be recorded by Sponsor, with the understanding that as between Sponsor, on the one hand, and Grand Prize winner, on the other, Sponsor shall own any and all rights to such recording; and, winner agrees upon Sponsor's request and without compensation of any kind to sign any and all necessary and appropriate documents so as to record, perfect and effect Sponsor's ownership rights in same. Builders participation in the presentation ceremony is subject to his availability and professional commitments and, if he is unavailable for any reason, the remaining elements of the Grand Prize (i.e., the playhouse itself) shall represent Sponsor's entire liability to winner.
Each Entrant, once notified of being a potential Grand Prize Winner, hereby authorizes Sponsor and its designated agents and representatives to conduct a comprehensive background check of him/her (the “Background Check”). Entrant understands that he/she may be asked to provide a social security number or similar identification number, addresses or residences from the last seven (7) years, date of birth, prior names (e.g. maiden name) and any other information necessary for Sponsor’s representatives to conduct a Background Check. The scope of the Background Check may include, without limitation, civil and criminal history records from any criminal justice agency in any or all federal and state records, sex offender registry check, and terrorist watch list check. Entrant must agree to provide all personal information needed and sign a release or authorization form in order to permit Sponsor to conduct the Background Check. Sponsor and its designated agents and representatives shall maintain all information received from this release and authorization form in a confidential manner in order to protect Entrant’s personal information. Entrant agrees to be bound by the results of the Background Check which are final and binding and not subject to appeal, even if Sponsor shall determine that Entrant should not be awarded a Grand Prize (and, in such event, Sponsor and the other Released Parties shall not have any liability to such Entrant under any legal theory.
EACH GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE ARV $15,000
TOTAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES ARV $30,000
Secondary prizes. Twenty (20) Secondary prize will each consist of a Barbie®, Barbie® book and Fifteen (15) Kinder Joy® limited edition Barbie® “You Can Be Anything” Kinder Joy® eggs ARV $43.33
TOTAL SECONDARY PRIZE PACKAGES ARV $866.60
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $30,866.60.
LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD AND/OR PER EMAIL ADDRESS DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
6. ADDITIONAL PRIZE DISCLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS: Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost or stolen prizes, or any part thereof or any issues arising out of or in connection with Winner's use of a Prize, or any part thereof. Without limitation, Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No prize transfer or cash redemption are permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (in whole or in part) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Except with Sponsor's written consent (which may be granted or withheld by Sponsor without liability of any kind), prize must be accepted as awarded. Any stated difference between the approximate retail value and actual value of prize (or any component thereof) or any substituted prize (or any component thereof) will not be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, all federal, state, or local taxes on the prize and any additional costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize that are not described herein as being awarded. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting the value of the Grand Prize and, in conjunction therewith, Grand Prize winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Administrator including by completing/signing/returning and IRS W9 Tax Form with his/her Social Security Number. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to ship various prize components separately.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Delivery site must not be near a cliff or unstable ground as determined by Sponsor’s builder.
o Delivery Date is expected to be during Fall 2021 with the actual Delivery Date being selected by builder/supplier taking into account Grand Prize winner’s availability (as between builder/supplier and Grand Prize winner, builder/supplier will have final approval of Delivery Date.) Such Delivery Date is subject to re-scheduling due to factors beyond the control of builder/supplier, such as weather, traffic conditions, materials availability, governmental approvals/requirements
o The property owner must be present at time of delivery to take possession of Custom Playhouse (builder/supplier to provide a window for delivery time)
o Property owner agrees to grant safe and pet-free access on agreed upon date of delivery for installation, and to fully cooperate with builder/supplier as well as not to interfere with builder/supplier in installing the Custom Playhouse
o Property owner understands that disturbance to landscaping, or topsoil, can sometimes occur and are the sole responsibility of property owner to minimize damage.
o Property owner agrees that any desired property or other insurance on the Playhouse is his/her sole responsibility.
o Property owner agrees that he/she shall be solely responsible for all costs of maintenance and upkeep of Playhouse.
o Property owner agrees that it is his/her sole responsibility to ensure that the playhouse yard structure and placement at and on the winner’s requested site location is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, including municipal, local, state and federal laws.
o Property owner agrees that it is his/her sole responsibility to secure any necessary permits from government authorities.
o Property owner is solely responsible for complying with any applicable policies of property owner’s association or any like non-governmental entity property owner may be required to provide photographs of the proposed Delivery site prior to Delivery; builder/supplier will consult with property owner to identify specific Delivery site for installation of Custom Playhouse.
o Any necessary preparations at the Delivery site (e.g., removing existing structures and/or debris) will be the sole responsibility of the Property owner.
o IN ALL CASES, ANY ACTIONS THAT ARE THE RESPONSIBIITY OF HOMEOWNER WILL BE UNDERTAKEN AT THE HOMEOWNER’S SOLE EXPENSE. UPON THE REQUEST OF SPONSOR AND/OR BUILDER/SUPPLIER OF CUSTOM PLAYHOUSE AND WITHOUT COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND OTHER THAN THE CUSTOM PLAYHOUSE ITSELF, HOMEOWNER AGREES TO COMPLETE, SIGN AND RETURN ANY WAIVERS, RELEASES AND OTHER AGREEMENTS THAT MAY BE REQUIRED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ACCEPTANCE OF THE CUSTOM PLAYHOUSE.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to conduct a presentation ceremony or other publicity event (“Publicity Event”) in conjunction with installation of Custom Playhouse on property owner’s property and Grand Prize Winners agree to participate in the successful execution of such Publicity Event. Should Sponsor elect to proceed with same, the parameters and elements of the Publicity Event (including its duration and content as well as how the publicity event is disseminated to the public) will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Property owner agrees to fully comply with all instructions of Sponsor as to the Publicity Event and to use best efforts to secure the full compliance of other members of his/her household with such instructions. As between Sponsor, on the one hand, and Property owner, on the other, Sponsor shall own any and all rights to the recordation of the Publicity Event and any dissemination of the Publicity Event; and, Property owner agrees upon Sponsor’s request and without compensation of any kind other than the Custom Playhouse itself, to sign any and all agreements that Sponsor may require so as to perfect, record or effect its rights in the recordation/dissemination Publicity Event. But, should Sponsor elect not to proceed with Publicity Event for any reason, Sponsor shall not have any liability to winner under any legal theory.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or the Released Parties resulting from Entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, cellular, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (e) failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; (f) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (g) inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; (h) traffic congestion on the Internet or the Website; (i) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; (j) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, delay in operation, transmission, distribution of, alteration of, Entry or any prize claim materials , whether caused by the Entrant, or otherwise; (k) any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or otherwise; or (l) destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, , misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, the processing of Entries, , the announcement of the prizes or any Promotion-related materials. Use of Website is at user’s own risk. The Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury, death or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Entrant’s, or any other person's computer, mobile phone resulting from participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the Sweepstakes.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/GENERAL RULES: By entering, each winner agrees (a) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) Entrant's name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant, or any third parties, except where prohibited by law (for Grand Prize, the preceding includes but is not limited to the Publicity Event as discussed above); (b) to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to Entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to Entrant or any other person or damage to
personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (i) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize); (ii) participation in or administration of this Sweepstakes; (iii) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (iv) any element of this Sweepstakes; (c) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (a) (i)-(iv); (d) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator's decisions which are final; (e) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (f) that all causes of action relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (g) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees; and (h) that New York law shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of New York, State of New York, regardless of conflict of law/choice of law provisions of New York or any other jurisdiction.
Released Parties are not responsible for (1) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, software, hardware, network, technical, human, mechanical, electronic, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Sweepstakes entries, or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or for any damage to Entrant's or other person's hardware or software (or mobile device) as a result of participation; (2) failed, incomplete, undeliverable, garbled, delayed, late, lost, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof, entries, prize notifications or prize claims; (3) damage to Entrant's or any person's computer, mobile device or the contents thereof; (4) any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (5) any inability of any winner to accept a prize (be it a Grand Prize for any of the reasons stated above or any other reason or a Secondary Prize for any reason). Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whose conduct potentially compromised the Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator will be disqualified and all associated Sweepstakes entries will be void. Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the Entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Sweepstakes entries is specifically disallowed. Use of automated entry software or programs is prohibited and entry through any such means is void.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason such as fraud, technical failures or errors, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or any or other similar causes or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online at www.kinderjoybarbiesweeps.com and Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award the prizes for affected random drawing(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received for such affected random drawing(s) up to the time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
In the event a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a prize, an entry will be deemed made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor/Administrator with proof that the Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address in question. Any damage made to any Sweepstakes-related website by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the online entry form that is associated with the damage in question. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/ Administrator reserve the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor and/or Administrator suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, user IDs, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the Entrant will be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH INDIVIDUAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE).
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY PROMOTION RELATED WEBSITE AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES (THE PRECEDING ONLY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTIES MADE BY SPONSOR ON ITS KINDER JOY® PRODUCT, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE) , SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. REQUEST FOR WINNERS' NAMES: For the names of the winners (available after September 18, 2021), send a self-addressed stamped (#10) envelope to: The Kinder Joy® Barbie® You Can Be Anything Sweepstakes 2021 Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Berlin Productions 870 Locke Ln, Yorktown Heights, NY10598. Winners' names will be sent after prizes have been awarded. Requests received after Oct. 29, 2021 will not be honored.
12. SPONSOR: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc., 7 Sylvan Way, 4th Floor, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Berlin Productions, 870 Locke Ln, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
© 2021 Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.