Behind our delicious treats, there’s a lot of care and attention to the quality of every little detail.
Carefully selecting our ingredients.
Each ingredient is especially selected for its quality and taste to ensure our products always bring joyful moments to you and your family.
We start by selecting our suppliers and building long terms relationships with them, working together to improve the quality of the ingredients we use.
We also make periodical audits at our suppliers’ production sites to ensure safety and quality of our ingredients supplies.
Carefully monitoring safety, quality and taste
Our treats are distributed and enjoyed in more than 170 countries and it’s our priority to ensure they meet our standards of safety, quality and taste when they are consumed.
At every stage in the making of our little treats, our team of experts performs tests on the ingredients, on the semifinished and finally on the finished products to ensure their safety and the best quality and taste.
Did you Know?
• Each year we carry out globally over 1,329,000 safety, quality and taste controls on our ingredients.
• Each year we perform over 48.000 food safety and quality controls across our plants globally in in the making of our treats.
• Our quality-tasting panel involves over 2,000 testers around the world, to verify and guarantee the excellence and consistency of our taste. They carry out over 360,000 taste tests each year in the making of our products!
• To ensure you have the best taste experience, a dedicated team completes around 1 million store visits around the world each year to extensively monitor our products’ quality in store.
Our plants quality and certifications
Our delicious treats are produced in 18 different plants around the world, all managed through our rigorous quality system and subject to internationally recognised quality certifications such as Food Safety System Certification, FSSC 22000.
The FERRERO plant in Arlon is reopening!
On June 17th 2022, The Ferrero plant in Arlon, Belgium was granted conditional authorisation to restart its production lines. This reopening followed extensive cleaning and food safety controls conducted in close collaboration with the Belgian food safety authority (AFSCA). The plant will progressively restarting the production lines over the next few weeks.
More than 1,000 Ferrero employees and independent specialists have been working at the plant continuously. More than 1,800 quality tests have been completed, We’ve also updated the product safety protocols, trainings and sampling in the plant.
Listening to our consumers
We are always listening to our consumers around the world to learn about the ways they like to enjoy our little treats and ensure the taste and quality they love.
Did you know?
• We conduct around 40,000 consumer taste tests and interviews globally each year on top of collecting consumers feedback, complaints and requests through our online contact channels and systems.
All our products are made with carefully selected ingredient, that undergo thought processes to maintain them at their best. We never use colours and preservatives.
The taste of Kinder
Our unique know-how
Roasted at the very last moment