When does the competition open and close?
- The Main Promotion will begin on the 15th April 2019 and will close on the 15th July 2019.
- Any entries received between the 16th July 2019 and 31st August 2019 will be entered into a late entry draw and will be eligible to win a Late Entry Draw prize.
How do I enter?
- UK and Republic of Ireland entrants will need to purchase a promotional pack in store and submit their details and a valid on-pack code online.
- Republic of Ireland residents also need to correctly answer a competition question and complete the form.
- No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland entrants, Northern Ireland entrants are only required to submit their contact and address details to enter.
Where can I find the code on the pack?
- The on-pack code can be found near the barcode e.g. “kinderxxxx”
Which Kinder products have the on-pack code?
- The following Kinder packs will be available in stores during the promotional period.
- Kinder Surprise single egg (20g)
- Kinder Surprise 3 pack (20gx3)
- Kinder Chocolate 8 pack (12.5gx8)
- Kinder Chocolate 16 pack (12.5gx16)
How many times can I enter?
- You can enter up to 4 times per unique email address.
How many times can I win?
- You can win a maximum of 1 prize for the duration of the promotion.
How old do I need to be to enter?
- This promotion is only open to adults aged 18 years or older.
I don’t live in the UK or Ireland; can I still enter?
- You must reside within the UK, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland to enter.
What prizes can be won?
- There are 3,000 prizes available to be won, consisting of a Secret Life of Pets 2 Toy Storage Case during the Main Promotional Period.
- A further 300 Secret Life of Pets2 Toy Storage cases will be given away during the Late Draw Entry Period.
- Each prize contains:
- An illustrated cardboard toy storage case with a sturdy magnetic closure and ribbon handle
- A customizable puppy training lanyard
- A Secret Life of Pets 2 activity sheet
- A puppy training activity sheet
How are winners selected?
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
How will I know if I’ve won?
- The Main Promotion prize draw will take place in the week commencing 29th July 2019 under independent supervision and winners will be notified by email by 1st August 2019.
- The Late Entry Draw prize draw will take place in the week commencing 16th September 2019 under independent supervision and winners will be notified by email by 20th September 2019.
- Winners will have 30 days to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize and their delivery address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
I haven’t received a confirmation email?
- Please check your spam folders. If you still cannot find it, please email us at: email@example.com.
DELIVERY RELATED QUERIES
If I win, where will my prize be sent to?
- If you are a lucky winner your prize will be sent to the postal address submitted in your entry. Please ensure you submit a valid postal address that can accept deliveries. You will receive an email notification to confirm you have won. You will have 1 week to notify us if your address has changed.
Will my prize fit through my letter box?
- Yes, the prize is sized to fit through most post box slots. However, we suggest you arrange to a have your prize delivered to an address where someone is likely to be around during the day, to save you having to collect it from the Post Office in the event it does not fit through your post box.
How long with it take for my prize to be delivered?
- We will endeavour to send you your prize within 14 days of sending your winner email confirmation, but please allow up to 30 days for delivery. If you do not receive your order within 30 days, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the terms and conditions of this promotion?
- The full terms and conditions for this promotion can be found on the following link: https://www.kinder.com/uk/en/storage-case-terms-and-conditions.
I can’t find the answer to my question. What do I do now?
- Don’t worry! Please email us at: email@example.com.
- Please note queries will only be responded to on week days, during work hours (9am – 5.30pm).
- Queries received after working hours, weekends and public holidays will be addressed on the next applicable working day.