1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over only. Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 7th October 2019 and will close at 23:59 on 17th November 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Internet access is required to enter.
5. To enter
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entrants will need to visit the Kinder website at https://www.kinder.com/playpack and:
- Complete the entry form.
- Answer the competition question correctly (Republic of Ireland residents only) and
- Enter your contact details including name, email address and postal address.
6. Entrants can enter up to 3 times during the Promotional Period. Entries will be capped based on unique email addresses.
There are 3,000 prizes available to be won, consisting of:
- An Animal Adventures Toy Storage Tin;
- An A3 double sided Animal Adventures themed toy playmat;
- 16 Animal Adventures themed play cards
8. Winner Selection:
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received, during the Promotion Period.
- There will be 5 weekly prize draws conducted during the competition, giving out 600 tins per prize draw.
- Each prize draw will take place under independent supervision and winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the prize draw.
- Draw 1 - Monday 21st October
- Draw 2 - Monday 28th October
- Draw 3 - Monday 4th November
- Draw 4 - Monday 11th November
- Draw 5 - Monday 18th November
- The winners will then have 30 days to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize and their delivery address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- Winners must report an undelivered or missing prize within 12 weeks of receiving a winner confirmation email or the promoter cannot guarantee a replacement prize.
9. Proof of identity may be required before any prize is awarded to a winner.
10. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material. Winners may be asked to send in photos of themselves enjoying the prize, which the Promoter may or may not use for promotional purposes.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and countries of residence of the winner(s).
20. The names of the winners may be obtained by writing to Pablo London, 4 Holywell Row, London, EC2A 4JF up to one month after the Closing Date.
21. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook, for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Pablo London, 4 Holywell Row, London, EC2A 4JF.
24. By entering this Promotion you give the Promoter and its agencies your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of conducting this promotion only. The Promoter may disclose winners’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion, fulfilling the prize or communicating with entrants. Any personal data the Promoter or its agencies obtains, shall only be kept during the Promotion Period and for a period of six months following the end of the Promotion, to ensure fulfilment of the prize, following this time it shall be deleted or destroyed.
26. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE. No competition entries should be submitted to this address.